Saturday, April 24, 2010

I'm back

I have been sick with a spring cold that kicked my butt. I wasn't able to go to the gym all week. I did go today and walk on the treadmill for 30 minutes. I could have gone to water aerobics, but I woke up coughing last night and thought swimming might not be the best thing. I'll start water aerobics again on Monday.

In addition to my cold, I started this week. Well, at least I got both out of the way at the same time.

Because of the cold, I stayed home from work Tuesday and Wednesday this past week. Thursday and Friday, I went with my students on a field trip. It wasn't the week for healthy eating. I know, it sounds like an excuse, and it is. Regardless of the reasons, I wasn't very good about eating healthy meals this past week.

The scales revealed that I have not lost anything the last few days, not that I expected to lose anything. I need to get back on track. I am increasing my fiber intake each day. My goal is 25-30 grams of fiber each day. I was pretty close today.

No comments:

Post a Comment