Sunday, April 18, 2010

Bad Bikini

I told you it isn't pretty. I warned you. Now here are the pictures to prove it. I call these pictures bad bikini, but, truth be known, it is not the bikini's fault. It's mine. Now I need to fix it. There is some good news...I have lost three pounds since last week. The problem, these pictures were taken today, after the loss of three pounds. I believe it is quite evident that there is still a lot of work to do.

I read a magazine article that says if I walk 30 minutes a day, six days a week, I could lose the weight I need to lose for the wedding. All of it! Then maybe I could wear this bikini while at the beach for the wedding. Trust me, I will only wear this bikini if the weight has gone. I would not go anywhere in public or private wearing it looking like I do in these pictures. It was difficult enough suiting up for these pictures with the cats watching me!

By the way, I'll also get a tan before I wear this in public. For now, however, the tan is not very high on my priority list.

No comments:

Post a Comment